Terms & Conditions
Every Kid Sports reserves the right to reopen or review an application at any time deemed necessary at the discretion of the organization’s will.
Every Kid Sports reserves the right to reverse the decision of an application based on the discretion of the organization’s will.
Every Kid Sports reserves the right to reverse the decision and remit funds from an approved applicant at the discretion of of the organization’s will.
The applicant acknowledges that the awarded funds belong to Every Kid Sports and at no point do the funds belong to the approved applicant.
The applicant acknowledges that the approved funds are permitted to be used exclusively for the sport and with the organization listed on the application
The applicant acknowledges that any use of funds that is deemed “misuse of approved funds,” will forfeit future application opportunities.
The applicant acknowledges that any use of funds that is deemed, “misused of approved funds,” will be subjected to local, state and federal authorities at the discretion of Every Kid Sports.
The applicant acknowledges that any information provided in the application for the Every Kid Sports Pass that is flagged for potential fraudulent, edited, altered, or any misuse of local, State or Federal documents will be subjected to be turned over to proper authorities.
The applicant acknowledges that Every Kid Sports is not responsible for local, State, or Federal charges, fines, fees, disqualification, or investigation that is done by authorities in the case of misused documentation.
- Every Kid Sports will reject all applications requesting funds for unauthorized leagues, teams, organizations, or any misrepresentation of a youth sports organization.
- The applicant acknowledges that Every Kid Sports reserves the right to reject the application for any reason at its sole discretion.
- Applications that do not provide adequate qualifying documentation for the child listed in the application will be declined. Adequate documentation includes SNAP, WIC, or Medicaid documentation that provides the following details: the child’s name listed in the application and dates within the last 12 months that show the child is actively enrolled. Physical Medicaid, SNAP, and/or WIC cards will not be accepted.
- Leagues, Teams, Advocates, Coaches, Friends, or any other person who is not the parent or league guardian of the child is not permitted to apply for the Every Kid Sports Pass.
- Only parents and/or legal guardian(s) of the child, listed in the application, are permitted to apply for the Every Kid Sports Pass.
- Every Kid Sports reserves the right to award only the amount which is verified by the youth sports provider as the registration fees, per child, with a sibling, low-income, or other discounts made available to the family.
- Attempts to submit falsified Medicaid, SNAP, WIC, or other supporting documents to qualify a child will result in a declined application and will forfeit future use of the Every Kid Sports Pass. If required by State Law, Every Kid Sports will file a claim for fraudulent use of Medicaid, SNAP, WIC, or other falsified documents in your application.
- Parents/Legal Guardians are eligible to receive on grant per child per application season.
- Every Kid Sports owns the rights to the Every Kid Sports Pass. Unless directly approved by Every Kid Sports the use of the Every Kid Sports Pass as an individual, league, team, school, organization, company, or youth sports entity is not permitted by Every Kid Sports
Use of Funds
- The Every Kid Sports Pass only provides funding for future recreational sports, leagues, and teams. The Every Kid Sports Pass funds cannot be paid out for previously paid fees, reimbursements, late fees, or any other use than indicated in the Every Kid Sports Pass application.
- Attempts to use the Every Kid Sports funds for an establishment other than the youth sports organization listed in your application will result in a decline at the point of sale and funds being automatically retracted.
- The Every Kid Sports Pass approved funds will only be permitted to assist payment towards the registration fees with the youth sports organization listed on the approved application.
- The Every Kid Sports Pass funds are not permitted for travel, team parties, team fundraisers, tournaments, individual coaching or training, equipment, fan gear, or any use beyond the youth sports registration fee to play.
- The Every Kid Sports Pass funds are not permitted for personal money transferring applications and use. Examples include but are not limited to Cash App, Venmo, Zelle, and Xoom.
- The parent/guardian acknowledges attempts to transfer funds to a personal account will result in Every Kid Sports remitting funds from the user and declining future applications.
- Each household is permitted one Chek account.
- Households with multiple children will receive all approved funds in the same Chek account.
- Every Kid Sports is permitted to share application information with Chek
- Every Kid Sports is permitted to request balance, transaction, and user information from Chek regarding the use of approved Every Kid Sports Pass funds
- All unused funds will be remitted by Chek upon the seasonal or program expiration date.
- The applicant acknowledges that Every Kid Sports reserves the right to remit funds
- for any reason at its sole discretion.
- if the user has not set up their account to access the awarded funds within 30 days of approval.
- prior to the expiration of funds dated on the approval email
- at any time if the user has used 70% or more of the awarded funds and has remaining funds
- at any time if the user has funds under $20.00 remaining in their account
- Every Kid Sports reserves the right to remit funds, retract funds, and/or decline all future applications if the applicant provides documents that appear fraudulent or falsified in order to receive funding from the Every Kid Sports Pass.
- Every Kid Sports reserves the right to remit funds, retract funds, and/or decline all future applications if the Every Kid Sports Pass funds are attempted to be used for an establishment other than the specified youth sports organization in your application
- Every Kid Sports reserves the right to terminate and retract or remit the approved Every Kid Sports Funds for any fraudulent behavior or activity